Sunday, 11 December 2016
Stonewashed, Denim, black Archival ink
Forest Ridge, Merry Christmas, Deer stamps
Torn paper for hills
This was my 3rd attempt at this. Still not perfect though. On the first attempt I accidentally stamped the trees in blue instead of black. When I overstamped the blue with black I actually though it looked quite effective. A happy accident! So that is what I have done here too.
Thursday, 17 November 2016
I created the border first using the circle from the Floral figures set and Pesto ink. The centre circle was made with a petite gelli plate and some lace and the same Pesto ink. I brushed round the edges of the centre square with the same colour. The cat is also from the Floral figures set. It was stamped in black archival ink and the leaves and flowers were coloured in using a green fineliner. I stamped the sentiment with the letter box kit and edged each section in black. To finish I added a die cut (as I don't have a stamp) paw print in black and holographic green card.
Tuesday, 4 October 2016
Dotty wave, Jo's Bubbles, a Box Frame and Leafy Swirl stencils
Raspberry, Stonewashed and Black inks
Various wee folk including the stars from one of the fairy sets
Black micron pen
Monday, 12 September 2016
I then stamped the wrought iron bench and coloured in parts of it with a fineliner.
Using a variety of stamps I stamped the greenery along the bottom of the wall and the wrought iron tree.
For the lawn I brushed over with lettuce ink and used the end of a small stamp to create texture with 2nd and 3rd generation pesto ink.
The flowers in the foreground were stamped with pesto and coloured in using promarkers. I wanted them to be fairly muted so didn't bleach out the lettuce ink but coloured straight over it. I used some glamour dust and gems on the flowers to add extra texture. The glitter looks a bit blobby in the photo but sparkles nicely in real life!
Sunday, 14 August 2016
Saturday, 30 July 2016
|As usual I didn't have exactly the right equipment for the challenge. So I used ink from my ink pads to create the background with the Gelli Plate and a piece of acetate. I had to spritz the ink first so it would move around.|